Terms Of Service
Date of Last Revision: December 8, 2010.
By using or accessing AutismHWY.com, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on AutismHWY, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with AutismHWY ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
We do our best to keep AutismHWY safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AutismHWY.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access AutismHWY, using automated means without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post content or use AutismHWY to do anything unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, slanderous, abusive, misleading, malicious, embarrassing or discriminatory to any other person or entity.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of AutismHWY, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party.
- You will not use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws.
Registration and Account Security
AutismHWY users provide their real names and information. By registering, you agree to the following:
- You will not provide any false personal information on AutismHWY, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use AutismHWY if you are under 13.
- You will not use AutismHWY if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People's Rights
- You will not post content or take any action on AutismHWY that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on AutismHWY if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact email@example.com.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including AutismHWY and the AutismHWY logo) or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on AutismHWY.
Use of AutismHWY Banners
- You may not use AutismHWY’s trademarks or Banners in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
- You may not add new text, images, or other elements to the Banner, but you may reformat the Banner’s appearance as necessary to incorporate it in your site.
- AutismHWY does not endorse or otherwise affiliate itself with any person or website which displays an AutismHWY Banner.
- You may not display the Banner on a site containing any content that is pornographic; that promotes or incites hatred or violence; that invades personal rights including rights of privacy; that violates any law; or that interferes with the functioning of other webpages.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of AutismHWY to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or AutismHWY exclusively in a state or federal court located in Orange County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Orange County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on AutismHWY, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP AUTISMHWY UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING AUTISMHWY "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT AUTISMHWY WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. AUTISMHWY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR AUTISMHWY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR AUTISMHWY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, AUTISMHWY'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By "AutismHWY" we mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at www.AutismHWY.com.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and AutismHWY.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding AutismHWY, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing AutismHWY.