Each person who uses AutismHWY plays an important role in keeping the AutismHWY community safe.
Here are a few important safety tips:
• Never share your password with anyone.
• Adjust your settings as to who can view your entire profile.
• Be cautious about posting and sharing personal information, such as your address or telephone number.
• Report users who send you unwanted or inappropriate communications.
• Use caution when communicating with people whom you do not fully know.
Other Safety Resources
Click on the links below to get more information to help you stay safer online.
• OnGuard Online: FTC safety tips
• Internet Crime Complaint Center
• Common Sense Media
• National Crime Prevention Council